– the different types of personal information that we may collect and hold;
– the way we collect and hold personal information;
– the reasons why we collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information;
– how you may access the personal information that we hold about you;
– how you can ask for your personal information to be changed if it is incorrect;
– how you can ask questions or make a complaint about how iNSiTU Housing has handled your personal information.
In order for iNSiTU Housing to provide services, SDA housing and for us to conduct our business activities, we may need to collect and store personal information about you. Your personal information may include, our name, date of birth and contact details. In addition to this, we may collect some more sensitive information, such as information about your health and finances. Some of this items will be necessary in order for us to supply you with our services.
We take care in our systems to ensure all personal information that we collect about you is accurate, complete, up-to-date, relevant, secure and that it is not accessed or disclosed to anyone without authority. We will only disclose your personal information when deemed necessary and to specific people within our company. We can only do this in ways that comply with the Australian Privacy Principles.
Complaints about Privacy
Please contact our Chief Privacy Officer if you:
– wish to access or correct your personal information
– require more details about how we handle your personal information or
– wish to make a complaint about how we have handled your personal information.
Chief Housing Officer
343 Pacific Highway North Sydney NSW 2060
P: 02 9409 7277